Contact: Gary Marsh at 415.453.7045 or email@example.com
Morris Southeast Group Closes Nine South Florida Lease Transactions
Weston, FL; May 11, 2015 – President Ken Morris, SIOR, RPA of Morris Southeast Group announced nine recently completed lease transactions totaling approximately 41,975 square feet that he managed in South Florida.
- Morris represented the Landlord MMB Commercial Properties in the lease expansion, and extension for Santos Rehabilitation Center for 26,229 rentable square feet in the Coral West Plaza located at 13780 SW 26th Street, Miami. Santos Rehabilitation had previously occupied about 23,000 square feet in the building. There were no Co-Brokers involved in this transaction.
- Morris represented Stafflink Outsourcing, Inc. in its 5 year renewal for 4,152 rentable square feet at the Bank of America Plaza located at 1776 North Pine Island Road in Plantation, FL 33322. The Landlord Transatlantic Management was represented by Comreal Ft. Lauderdale’s Andrew Ackerman.
- Morris represented the Retina Group of Florida for its five-year lease renewal at the Bank of America Plaza located at 1776 North Pine Island Road in Plantation for 2,677 rentable square feet. Andrew Ackerman of COMREAL Ft. Lauderdale represented the landlord Transatlantic Management.
- At the Sawgrass Business Plaza, Morris represented owner Sawgrass Business Plaza LLC in the lease renewals and new leases for the following tenants:
– Thierer, Inc. renewed its lease for 1,300 for another three years.
– KW Property Management renewed its lease and expanded into 2,455 square feet for a five-year lease.
– Lamorte Burns, Inc. renewed its lease for 1,625 square feet for three years.
– New Frontier Global Corporation signed a new three year lease for 1,500 square feet.
– Nike renewed is lease for 2,600 square feet for 38 month.
– Burke Investigative renewed its lease for 937 square feet for 12 months. There were no co-brokers involved in these transactions.
Financial terms of the leases were not disclosed.
About Morris Southeast Group
For more than 35 years, Morris Southeast Group has been recognized as one of South Florida’s leading providers of commercial real estate services. Located in Weston FL, Morris Southeast Group is a full-service firm specializing in owner and tenant representation, corporate services and investment sales in the office, industrial and retail sectors throughout Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
For more information contact President Ken Morris at (954) 474-1776 or visit www.morrissegroup.com.